Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'll always have you

No matter what you say about love.I keep coming back for more.Keep my hand in the fire, sooner or later.I get what I'm asking for..No matter what you say about life.I learn every time I bleed.The truth is a stranger, soul is in danger.I gotta let my spirit be free..To admit that I'm wrong.And then change my mind.Sorry but I have to move on.And leave you behind..I can't waste time so give it a moment.I realize nothing's broken.No need to worry about everything I've done.Live every second like it was my last one..Don't look back, got a new direction.I loved you once, needed protection.You're still a part of everything I do.You're on my heart just like a tattoo..Sick of playing all of these games.It's not about taking sides.When I looked in the mirror didn't deliver.It hurt enough to think that i could stop..If I live every moment.Won't change any moment.There's still a part of me in you..I will never regret you.Still the memory of you.Marks everything I do....





No comments:

Post a Comment